Kiddicare UK Terms and Conditions
back to top
Website Terms and Conditions of Supply – Updated 30th December 2013
Welcome to the Kiddicare UK website terms and conditions of supply.
If you accept these terms and conditions, please tick the box to show that you have read and agreed to them. Please understand that if you do not accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any products from our website.
We are a UK based company.
This website is only intended for use by people resident in those countries we offer delivery as detailed on our Kiddicare UK website (these are what we call the “serviced countries”). We are unable to accept orders from any other countries.
Our website is also only intended for use by consumers; that means people who want to buy our products for personal use and not for any business purposes. We reserve the right to reject your order if we reasonably think that you are buying our products for business purposes but we will contact you to discuss this first.
If you want to order any products from our website then you will need to provide us with certain details.
You will be asked to enter information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. You are responsible for ensuring that all of the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent we will carry out certain credit and fraud checks and will validate the name, address and other personal information that you give to us during the ‘checkout’ process against appropriate third party databases. If any problems arise from these checks, we will give you a call.
By placing an order through our website, you are confirming to us that:
- you are a consumer and are not purchasing our products for any business purposes;
- you are resident in one of the serviced countries (please see 1.2 for what we mean by ‘serviced countries’); and
- you are accessing our website from one of the serviced countries.
back to top
How is the contract formed between you and us?
The technical steps required to create a contract between you and us are as follows:
- You will be guided through the ‘checkout’ process by a series of instructions. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so by clicking the ‘back’ button.
- You place the order on our website by clicking the ‘order now’ button at the end of the ‘checkout’ process.
- We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance of your order because we will have to carry out stock and identity checks first.
- Finally, we will then send you an email to confirm that your order has been dispatched to you (if you have chosen to have your products delivered to you and it is not a ‘direct delivery’ product). At this point, your order has been accepted by us and the contract is formed between you and us (unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it – please see Cancellations below).
Please note that if you place a pre-order for a product that has not yet been released by the manufacturer, we may send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your order and to confirm that it is being processed but we will only accept your order once the product has been released and we have sent you a dispatch email.
Because products may not all be stored by us at the same location, we may sometimes not be able to deliver them all for you at the same time so don’t worry if your delivery seems to be incomplete. You will still only be charged one delivery charge though. If you have any queries about your order or worry that it may be incomplete, then please contact Customer Services.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your contract will be held by us. If you have a registered account with us and require any information about orders you have placed with us, you can log-in to your account here. Otherwise, please contact Customer Services.
back to top
Where you have chosen to have your products delivered to you, we can deliver your products to anywhere within the serviced countries (please see 1.2 for what we mean by ‘serviced countries’).
We will do our best to try and deliver the products to you in accordance with the timescales set out in your dispatch confirmation email or detailed on our delivery FAQ’s page. However, we cannot always guarantee that we will meet these dates due to factors beyond our reasonable control.
We will deliver the order to you at the delivery address you entered during the ‘checkout’ process.
For deliveries to the mainland UK, if you have qualified for use of our free text message alert service and provided your mobile telephone number, on the morning of delivery you will receive an email and a text message which announces your 1 hour delivery slot. If you are unavailable, you can simply reply to the text message to rearrange your delivery and it will then be redelivered on the day you have requested.
Please note that we will deliver to the threshold of the building, but you will be required to carry the objects into your home so please ensure that there will be someone at home who will be able to do this.
If you provide us with an incorrect delivery address and your order is signed for by someone else as a result, we cannot be responsible for any loss you incur as a result so please ensure that you have entered all your details correctly.
Where the order was returned because we failed to meet the due date and/or time for delivery, then we will redeliver the order to you at no additional cost. In all other cases, you will be required to pay any additional delivery charges we incur in the order being returned to us and then redelivered to you.
If you have placed a bulk order (10 products or more) we reserve the right to use a specialist carrier to deliver to you. If this is the case, we are unlikely to be able to provide our ‘next day delivery’ service for any or all the products. For further details, please see our delivery FAQ’s page or contact Customer Services.
The products prices on our website are inclusive of UK VAT but exclusive of local taxes, import duties and clearances. We are not responsible for any such taxes including VAT, duties or clearances which may become payable.
The price of the products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our website from time to time.
Products prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation email.
Our website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. Where we recognise that we have charged the incorrect price, we will contact you to see what you want to do. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the goods to you at the incorrect lower price.
Payments will be taken immediately on order. Payment for all products must be made by one of the methods offered during the ‘checkout’ process.
Discounts and offers
We may run special offers and/or discounts on our website from time to time at our discretion. For details of the terms and conditions of each special offer and discount, please see Promotions Terms and Conditions below. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer or discount at any time without notice (but this will not affect any orders that we have already accepted).
back to top
I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel – 365 day refund or replacement
If you change your mind or you simply want to cancel your order for any reason, then you can do so at any time either before you receive a dispatch confirmation email from us or within 365 days beginning on the day you received your products.
To cancel your order, please contact Customer Services. After cancelling, if you have already received your products then you must return them to us (please see Returns below).
Where you have cancelled your order either before you receive a dispatch confirmation email from us or within 7 days after the date you receive the products, then we will give you a full refund of the price that you paid for the products and any applicable delivery charges, but returns costs shall be at your expense.
Where you have cancelled your order between 8 and 365 days after the date you have received the products, any delivery charges and returns costs shall be at your expense and we may give you a full refund of the price but there are additional terms that you must meet before we do so, as follows:
- you must have an RMA number (please see Returns below to find out how to obtain this);
- you must return the products with their original packaging or ensure that they are otherwise packaged safely. Regretfully, we are only able to accept returns on car seats or mattresses where the packaging is unopened; and
- the products must not have been used and must be in a re-saleable condition.
In each case, either before or at the time you return the products to us, you will need to tell us whether you would like a replacement or a refund. Where you have not told us what your preference is, we are not obligated to contact you to find out and (where you are entitled to one) we will, in such cases, give you a refund. We will refund the price of the products in full together with any applicable delivery charges.
Where you are entitled to a refund, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day that you told us you want to cancel. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Each product is sold subject to its product description which can be found on the particular web page for the relevant product.
Please note the following with regards to all product descriptions on our website:
- we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. This will not affect any orders for which you have already received a dispatch confirmation.
- all sizes and weights are given as a guide only and are approximate.
- a name given to a product is not necessarily representative of its colour, for example, Steel Blue is actually red. If you have a specific requirement or are unsure as to the exact colour, please contact Customer Services.
- wood is a natural product and will therefore carry minor imperfections and characteristics such as grain and colour variation and knots. These characteristics are not classed as a manufacturing fault. Manufacturers normally use different grades of wood for items such as cots or beds and therefore the finish can appear differently. Words such as “antique pine” may not mean that the wood is “antique” wood, therefore if you have a specific requirement, please contact Customer Services.
- accessories supplied to coordinate with the main product may differ in shade; this is normally caused by the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
Most car seats fit most cars however, where available, please use the ‘fit finder’ link (which is located on the particular web page for the relevant product) to check whether the car seat you are selecting is compatible with your car. If the car seat you are selecting does not have a ‘fit finder’ link then we recommend you bring your car seat into our store once you have purchased it and one of our trained staff will fit it for you for free. You can find your nearest store here.
If you think that any of the products you have received are defective, then in the first instance please contact Customer Services who will do their best to assist you.
You are entitled to either:
- claim on our product guarantee (see Our product guarantee below);
- claim on the manufacturer’s guarantee (see Manufacturer’s guarantee below); or
- exercise your legal rights (please see Your legal rights below).
Our product guarantee
back to top
We offer a 12 month guarantee for all products which is subject to the following terms:
- the guarantee is available to the original purchaser only (it is non-transferable) and only when accompanied with the original receipt;
- it applies to the product only and does not cover any other losses such as time or other products;
- it applies to material and manufacturing defects only;
- it only applies where the product has been used for domestic, personal use within one of the serviced countries (please see 1.2 above for what we mean by ‘serviced countries’);
- it does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer’s control including (amongst other things): failure to follow the user guide or maintenance instructions; normal wear and tear; inappropriate use (for example, a single buggy being used for two children or the use of any toddler/buggy board with a buggy); accidental, wilful and/or misuse of the product; inappropriate storage methods; inappropriate cleaning; modification, alteration and/or transformation of the product;
- it does not cover parts which are subject to normal wear and tear or fading, for example foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, pneumatic tyres or signs of fabric wear or fading;
- it does not cover pushchair accessories including (amongst other things) bottle bags, cosy toes, pushchair liners, changing bags, rain covers, canopies, mosquito nets, parasols, head huggers or neck supports;
- moving parts should be maintained on a regular basis; and
- fabric accessories may fade at different rates especially when not being used together.
If you want to claim on our product guarantee, you must return any faulty products to us (please see Returns below).
If the fault you have reported falls within our product guarantee (as described above) then we will (at our discretion) either repair the product or provide a replacement (which may be of the same model or a similar model with the same specification). This will be our only obligation for such fault (but this will not affect your legal rights – please see Your legal rights below)
back to top
Some products may come with a manufacturer’s guarantee. Where it does, we will pass on the benefit of that guarantee to you. If you want to claim on such guarantee, you will have to contact the manufacturer and follow the instructions or terms contained in the same.
Your legal rights
back to top
The guarantees provided above are in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
If you think the products are defective, you must return them to us (please see Returns below). If they are defective, then you are entitled to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Either before or at the time you return the products to us, you will need to tell us whether you would like a repair, replacement or a refund. Where you have not told us what your preference is, we are not obligated to contact you to find out. Please note that where you have used the products, we may reduce any refund we give to you to take into account the use you have had of the products since they were delivered to you. Whether you receive a repair, replacement or a refund, we will also refund any reasonable costs you may have incurred in returning the products to us. Where you have not told us what costs you have incurred, we will make a reasonable estimation. If you are not happy with any such estimation, then please contact our Customer Services.
We will process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day that you returned the products to us. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
back to top
If for any reason you want to cancel your order or any of our products are defective then you must also return the products to us as soon as reasonably practicable and, in any event, within 28 days of notifying us of the cancellation or return.
Returns can be made using either of these options:
Returns via Royal Mail or a courier
- Please click here to obtain an RMA number
- All orders should be returned by either Royal Mail or courier to Returns, Kiddicare.com Limited, Club Way, Cygnet Park, Hampton, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, PE7 8JA;
- Please include the RMA number with your products together with either the delivery note or a print out of confirmation of your order and write out your reasons for the return on the back.
Returns via a Kiddicare store
- Simply take the products together with the delivery note or a print out of confirmation of your order to your local store and tell the sales assistant that you bought it online. You can find your nearest store here.
Where you are returning the products because they are defective, we will refund to you the reasonable costs of the return. In all other cases, you must return the products at your own cost.
Where possible, we ask that you please return the products in their original packaging. Where this is not possible, please ensure that the products are packaged securely to help ensure that they reach us safely and in a good condition. Please note that if you are cancelling your order because you have changed your mind and you received your products more than 7 days ago, then there are stricter measures that you have to comply with when returning your product or you may not get your refund or replacement (please see I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel above).
back to top
If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the products and other losses that you suffer as a result of our failure to comply which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Neither we nor you will be responsible if we are unable to perform our obligations under the contract due to events which are genuinely beyond your or our reasonable control (as applicable).
Nothing under the contract shall give rights to any person who is not a party to it (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) or otherwise.
We revise our terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
All aspects of the contract formed in respect of your use of our site shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as far as possible. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.
back to top
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our Customer Services team on 0845 164 7000 between the hours set out below. Calls will be charged at the rate set by your network provider. Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
||Call centre opening hours (GMT)
|Monday to Friday
||8am until 8pm
||9am until 6pm
||10am until 4pm
Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Customer Service Department, Kiddicare.com Limited, Club Way, Cygnet Park, Hampton, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, PE7 8JA.
Information about us
We operate the website www.kiddicare.com. Our full legal name is Kiddicare.com Limited. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our registered company number is 7500101 and our registered address is Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 7DL. Our VAT number is 343 4753 55.
back to top
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions – Updated 30th December 2013
- Gift Cards are issued by us.
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum of £5 and have a maximum value limit of £1,000. Gift Cards can be topped up in store to the maximum value limit.
- Gift Cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the Gift Card, but full payment of the difference must be made.
- No change will be given where sales transactions is for an amount less than the balance contained on the Gift Card although the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, in- store events and services.
- Gift Cards can be used and redeemed at the tills in our stores only. This excludes online, mobile, app, the kiosks/order points in store, and Kiddicare concessions or franchises.
- Gift Card balances can only be checked in our stores by asking a member of staff. If the balance displayed on the Gift Card in our store is less than the balance you expect, the balance displayed shall be taken as the amount on the Gift Card.
- We will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. A record of the amount added will be given with the Gift Card. The amount will be recorded on the receipt in store.
- If any product purchased with a Gift Card (whether in whole or in part) is returned for an exchange or refund, any money refunded will be automatically credited to the original Gift Card. Please keep your Gift Card, even if you do not want to top it up.
- The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. For example, in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards cannot be replaced so please look after your Gift Card just like cash.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which we deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by dishonest or fraudulent activities.
- We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of a Gift Card if, at our discretion, we deem such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond our control).
back to top
Price Match Policy – Updated 30th December 2013
How do I claim?
Buying online (including mobile site and app):
- Pre-purchase - If you find an identical item cheaper before you buy, email firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll verify the price and send you an authorisation email, then once you’ve purchased the item from kiddicare.com, let us know your order confirmation number and we’ll process your claim.
- Post–purchase – If you find an identical item cheaper within 7 days of purchasing it from kiddicare.com, email email@example.com, with your order confirmation details and the full details of where you’ve seen the item cheaper.
Buying in-store (including kiosks):
- Pre-purchase – If you’ve seen an identical product cheaper elsewhere, just speak to a store colleague and show them where you’ve seen it cheaper, and they’ll match that price there and then. (The product must be in stock at the competitor being matched)
- Post-purchase – If you find an identical item cheaper within 7 days of purchasing it from a Kiddicare store, pop in-store with your original receipt, show a store colleague where you’ve seen it cheaper, and they’ll refund the difference or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order confirmation details and the full details of where you’ve seen the item cheaper. (The product must be in stock at the competitor being matched)
Alternatively, you can claim by writing to Kiddicare, Club Way, Cygnet Park, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8JA. Our customer services team will deal with your claim promptly.
Please do make sure that the product is an identical model, and that it’s in stock. If you spotted the product in a shop, please provide us with the store name, location and phone number along with the product details and price. The shop or website must be a recognised business and not a private seller or auction site.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applies to the UK only.
- Applies up to 7 days from date of in-store purchase or from date of delivery if item is purchased online or in-store for home delivery.
- Applies to all branded items that are in stock with the exception of nappies, baby milk and medicines.
- Competitor products must be identical (i.e. same name, model and colour).
- For personal use only (i.e. no trade sales or re-sales). Private sellers and auction sites do not qualify. We reserve the right to limit the price match offer to one of each item per customer, where we believe that products aren’t being purchased for personal use.
- Will not apply if the competitor product is used or damaged, e.g. ex display model.
- To claim a price match on a linked or bundle deal, the individual items must be identical.
- We will price match against the total cost of the item, including any delivery charges.
- Competitors must be authorised UK stockists, UK registered websites or stores selling products in £ sterling for distribution within the UK.
- Competitor product must be in stock and available for immediate collection/dispatch and the price must be current.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or voucher code – either our price match or individual discount, promotion, or voucher code will apply based on whichever discount is greatest.
- Will not apply if the selected retailer is in administration or closing down.
- Applies only to the individual promotional price of the actual product, and excludes any overarching or store wide promotions, offers and discounts.
back to top
Promotions Terms and Conditions
All promotions including Flash Deals are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at any time. While stocks last. No substitutions can be made.
Kids Eat Free
1 free Jungle Bites children’s meal with the purchase of any 2 of the following items: sandwich, wrap, panini, jacket potato, soup, any hot or cold drink (excluding drinks from the Jungle Bites children’s meal deal sold separately). Child must be 6 years or under and be present at the time of purchase. All food and drink items are subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw thispromotion at any time.
An extra 20% off Kiddicare nursery furniture
Extra 20% discount applies to all Kiddicare, kiddicare.com, Baby Weavers and Kiddicouture cots, cot beds, toddler beds, cribs, wardrobes, dressers, cot top changers and nursing chairs. The following items are excluded from the promotion: Moses baskets, Moses basket stands, all mattresses and items already on clearance. There is no minimum spend threshold. The 20% discount will be automatically applied at the in-store till point or online checkout. Offer is subject to availability, while stocks last. Kiddicare may amend or withdraw this offer at any time. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount codes including Kiddicare Parents To Be events and staff discount. Offer ends midnight Tuesday, 21st April 2014. Postage and packing fees are not subject to the 20% discount.
Kiddicare’s Inspirational Parents
For the latest information on upcoming in store celebrity personal appearances or information on how you can be a part of our Inspirational Parents activity, visit the Kiddicare blog or ‘like’ Kiddicare on Facebook.
Tommys in store fundraising
1. Selected drinks, cakes and snacks, (inclusive list below), available at £1 per item from all Kiddicare Kiddicafe’s every Tuesday between 1.30pm and 3.30pm. Subject to availability.
o Pot of Tea
o Hot Chocolate
o Still water
o Carrot cake
o Victoria sponge
o Blueberry muffin
o Triple chocolate muffin
o Belgian bun
2. Kiddicare will donate 100% of sales from these items on Tea for Tommy’s event days during the specified two hour time slot. Latest donation update available at Kiddicare.com/tommys
4. Staff discount may not be applied to selected Tea for Tommy’s café lines.
5. Excludes takeaway.
6. Selected drinks, cakes and snacks purchased as part of the Tea for Tommy’s offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Kids Eat Free promotion.
7. First Tea for Tommy’s event is 6th May 2014 in all Kiddicare stores. Kiddicare reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
What I wish I’d known #wiwik terms, conditions and guidelines for content
Thank you for visiting Kiddicare’s #WIWIK page at wiwik.kiddicare.com (the ‘Site’). By using the Site and submitting photographs, comments and other material (‘Content’) you accept these Terms. These Guidelines outline what we consider acceptable and unacceptable Content. Kiddicare reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice, so please review them each time you visit the Site.
The purpose of the #wiwik Site is to offer advice and insight for parents and parents-to-be from other families. We welcome your Content submissions and want you to be involved. Don’t forget that this is a public forum and that you are legally responsible for what you submit.
You must not use this site for (i) any commercial purpose (including promoting your products or services) without our express permission or (ii) any sponsorship, petition, campaign, scheme, investigation or chain message.
Help us maintain a high standard of Content and report any inappropriate Content to us. If you consider any Content does not comply with these Guidelines or our Terms, please contact us on email@example.com
We are looking for Content about parenting and pregnancy. Please ensure your submission is relevant and will not be misunderstood. Do not use crude language. Do not insult other contributions. If you would like to discuss the operation of this Site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit a photograph or written piece of Content, you must satisfy all the requirements on the submission page, provide us with all the correct information and comply with our Terms and these Guidelines. Kiddicare will use its absolute discretion when selecting photographs for inclusion on the Site. Please do not email us asking why your contribution has not been selected to feature. Only the best contributions are likely to be selected and we hope you won’t be disappointed if one of your contributions does not feature.
If you wish to submit a photograph to support your text contribution, you must have taken the picture yourself and own the copyright. You must not send us pictures you have copied from elsewhere. Before you submit a photograph, make sure the people depicted are happy to appear on the Site. Please only submit high quality photographs. Any grainy or blurred photos are unlikely to be featured. We may edit photographs (eg to crop or blur out other people or brands which feature.)
You retain any copyright you may have in the Content. By submitting Content to us, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-
worldwide licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create adaptations from, make available, communicate and distribute Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting Content, you warrant that you have the right to grant this licence. The licence is capable of sub-license by us to other entities and brands in the Kiddicare group of companies and to agents, suppliers and publications (in any media) of our choosing.
To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as author or to object to derogatory treatment) in the Content.
We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on this Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments, profiles and photographs posted by users. Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the #wiwik website and all other materials relating to the campaign, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions. Contributors' opinions are not necessarily shared by Kiddicare.
Contributor’s details provided as part of the submission process will not be shared with any third parties. Kiddicare will not use these details for marketing purposes, but will contact contributors to acknowledge successful submission and to advise when a post has been published.
Pumpkin Patch coupon offer - £5 off £30 spent on qualifying items
Offer is £5 off when you spend £30 or more on Pumpkin Patch clothing in-store only. Offer valid until store closes on Wednesday, 30th April 2014. Only one voucher per transaction. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code including staff discount. £5 off cannot be applied retrospectively. Kiddicare has the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Plum outdoor toys - save 25%
Offer is 25% off all Plum outdoor toys purchased online at kiddicare.com or ordered in-store on the Kiddicare kiosk. Offer valid until midnight 20th April 2014.
3 for 2 on selected toys
3 for 2 This offer applies to all Kiddicare toys from the Baby Weavers, Buzzing Brains, Little Belle, Woodland, Kiddicare.com Essentials and Sunny Safari collections bought at Kiddicare stores, Kiddicare.com and Kiddicare.ie. In-store and online the cost of the cheapest item (or items if your basket contains multiples of 3 qualifying toy items) will be deducted from your total spend. Offer valid from 10th April to 30th April 2014. The 3 for 2 offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other toy offer or promotion. Kiddicare reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time.
Bump, Baby & You Terms and Conditions
To join Bump, Baby & You customers must:
- opt in to receive email communications from Kiddicare
- provide a valid due date or date of birth of youngest child
- be over 18 years of age
Customers can sign up in-store or online.
We reserve the right to remove membership of Bump, Baby & You from any member sharing vouchers with the wider public; reproducing vouchers and using them more than the intended number of times; or falsifying their personal details or child or due date information.
Money-off vouchers and offers
On joining Bump, Baby & You you will receive a booklet of money-off vouchers via post as well as vouchers and offers from our selected partners via our email programme.
The stated total value of money-off vouchers and discounts available on joining Bump, Baby & You is a guide only.
Vouchers have no cash value.
We reserve the right to change the value of money-off vouchers, competition prizes and discounts available to Bump, Baby & You members at any time without notice.
Terms and conditions of individual vouchers and offers apply.
Vouchers and offers only apply to the intended recipient. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code including staff discount. They are not transferable and should not be distributed to the wider public. Photocopied or defaced vouchers will not be accepted and should not be sold on auction sites for profit or reproduced on any website. Vouchers must be surrendered at the till point when paying to receive the discount. To claim discounts online enter the unique code on the front of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be used to buy gift vouchers, baby milk, medicines or nappies (with the exception of the just4bums discounts). Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. Kiddicare has the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Defaced, scanned or photocopied vouchers are void and will not be accepted. No voucher or code may be sold (including without limitation on any auction site) whether for profit or otherwise, or reproduced on any website. Vouchers are not transferrable. They must not be distributed to the wider public. Such activity will render vouchers void.
Postage and packaging charges are not subject to discount.
All products are subject to availability.
Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced.
Offers and competition prizes provided to Bump, Baby & You members may be provided by a 3rd party. We are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the offer, prize or discounts. Third party terms and conditions will apply.
Medical matters and information
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this website, voucher booklet, emails, direct mails and all other materials relating to Bump, Baby & You, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions in articles or advertisements. Contributors' opinions are not necessarily shared by us. Information and prices are correct at the time of going to press or online email campaign launch and may be subject to change.
The information provided by our experts is intended for educational purposes only. Neither the expert nor we can be held responsible or liable for any loss or claim arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made in emails and messages relating to Bump, Baby & You. As our experts do not know your specific circumstances, they are not suggesting any specific course of action for you to follow. If you have concerns about your health, the health of your child, or the health of someone you know, please consult with your doctor or other healthcare professional for individual health and medical advice.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website or any materials relating to Bump, Baby & You in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without our prior written permission.
Terms and conditions governed by English law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Bump, Baby & You Babymoon Prize Draw
- The babymoon prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is courtesy of Kiddicare.com Limited registered in England and Wales under number 07500101 and whose registered office is at Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, BD3 7DL (“Kiddicare”) and Gran Canaria Tourist Board.
- The prize is a holiday for 2 adults and includes a luxury 7 day babymoon at the 4* Hotel Cordial Moga Playa, Gran Canaria with 2 return flights from any UK airport offered at the time of booking; half board accommodation; 7 days’ car hire with unlimited mileage, tax and insurance for one driver or hotel transfers if winner or guest do not drive; free entry to Spa Inagua for 2 people; mum-to-be spa treatments including Dead Sea salt scrub and peel for hands and legs, mud treatment for hands and legs, full body massage with nurturing oils.
- The prize is subject to availability and must be taken between 1st June 2014 and 5th October 2014. The winner is strongly advised to book as soon as possible.
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money.
- If pregnant, you must confirm that you are fit to travel and have received medical consent. You must also confirm that you will not be in your third trimester when taking the prize.
- The prize is not transferable, no cash alternative is available and the prize cannot be modified.
- The winner must be the lead guest and be present on arrival.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have valid passports and are legally entitled to travel.
- The winner is responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to and from the UK airport.
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Kiddicare, Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc (company number 00358949) and Gran Canaria Tourist Board, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the Prize Draw. All entrants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when taking the prize. Kiddicare reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- By entering the Prize Draw the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- The Prize Draw closes at 11.59pm on Saturday 31st May 2014. Entries made after that time will not be valid.
- The winner will be picked at random by an independent person chosen by Kiddicare.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 2nd June 2014 by telephone and/or email.
- The winner must confirm acceptance by Wednesday 4th June 2014 otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner agrees to take part in any related promotional activity and Kiddicare reserves the right to use the name and address of the winner, including any photographs, and audio and/or visual recordings of such winner in any publicity.
- Kiddicare reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or the Prize Draw, the decision of Kiddicare shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Kiddicare reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Kiddicare does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Facebook Win the perfect nursery giveaway
1. This prize promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of Kiddicare or Morrisons, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Competition is open from 10 am Thursday 17th to 5pm Friday 9th May 2014.
3. Entry is via Kiddicare’s Facebook page only, and specifically the Kiddicare ‘Win the perfect nursery’ Facebook album.
4. Multiple entries are allowed. Likes, comments and shares are all acceptable entry methods. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted.
5. There are eight prizes of nursery room set and £150 Kiddicare vouchers up for grabs, each symbolised by a different room set picture in the ‘Win the perfect nursery’ album. Entrants can enter up to three times per room set, by liking, commenting on or sharing each picture.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid forms of engagement on each room set image.
7. Each winner will receive the room set they engaged with, plus £150 Kiddicare voucher. Products received are subject to availability and may therefore differ to products mentioned in editorial copy or photographed.
8. Prize must be accepted as offered. Unless, if winners purchased a Kiddicare own brand nursery room set since 1st April 2014 and before 5pm on 9th May 2014 and can provide proof of purchase, Kiddicare will refund the price of the room set by Kiddicare gift voucher, plus the additional £150 Kiddicare gift card prize. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
9. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
11. The winners will be notified by a post on Kiddicare’s Facebook page on Friday 9th May and asked to contact Kiddicare’s social media team before 5pm Monday 12th May 2014. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner.
12. The winners will be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense. All correspondence should be sent to Kiddicare within the specified timeframe and that the review will be featured across any number of media and social media, such as but not limited to Kiddicare, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram and Pinterest, store estates and Kiddicare.com.
13. Insofar as permitted by law, Kiddicare shall not be liable for any actions, causes of actions, claims or demands for any damage, loss, injury, adverse or other reaction which may be sustained by you in participating in this competition and, in participating, you hereby release and forever discharge Kiddicare from all and any such actions.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
15. Winners' names are available 28 days after closing date by request to Kiddicare.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
18. The promoter is Kiddicare, Club Way, Cygnet Park, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8JA.
Sarah Storey & Medela event – Kiddicare Merry Hill 15th May 2014
- Guests should pre-register to attend the event. For more info on how to do this, please see Kiddiacre’s Facebook page. Provided there is space, on the day sign-ups will be welcome.
- Goody bags available for the first 60 adult attendees to register their attendace at the event from 10.45am. No cash alternative.
- 10 lucky winners will be drawn at random and get the opportunity to meet Sarah Storey in a private meet & greet session. Kiddicare’s decision is final and no communication will be entered into. These 10 winners will also receive a bumper goody bag. No cash alternative.
- Three free prize draws will be drawn at random. Prizes subject to change from that advertised. No cash alternative.
- 10 event attendees will be drawn on the day and get the opportunity to meet Sarah privately. These winners will be picked at random.
- Travel arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the registered attendee and will not be covered by Kiddicare.
- Kiddicare reserves the right to change the event details without prior notice. Please note that events can occasionally be cancelled at short notice, or the times and dates may alter. In the event that the personal appearance must be cancelled for any reason, Kiddicare will contact all pre-registered guests asap to advise, but is not liable for any costs incurred. It is advised that you check Kiddicare’s Facebook page for last minute updates on the morning of the event, before you travel.
- Sarah will take part in a Q&A session when all guests are welcome to ask her questions. It may not be possible for every question to be answered. To find out more about Sarah’s role and breastfeeding journey, you can read her blog profile and posts at blog.kiddicare.com.
- The Kiddicare Merry Hill Kiddicafé will be closed between 9am and 1pm on Thursday 15th May 2014. A selection of snacks and refreshments will be on sale for event attendees during the event. The café will reopen to the public at 1.30pm.
- Children are welcome to attend the event.