Stokke® Care™ changing table For You and Your child:
Launched in 2001, the open design of Stokke® Care™ creates a spacious changing environment for you and your child. Providing freedom to move feet and arms freely, without space for your child to roll over, and proper room for your feet under the table, which enables you to get closer to your child to enhance interaction and communication. The Care elevates your child to be closer to you at changing time. Raising your child reduces bending, which increases comfort and reduces strain on your lower back and shoulders. Through its unique hourglass design, the Care adjusts in height, providing higher and lower changing positions to ensure the ideal and safest changing environment for your child.
As your child outgrows the changing unit, it can be turned into a small desk, ideal for two children to play games on, paint or draw, and can also be used as a practical bookshelf, CD rack, TV table or combination of all. In later years, when supplemented with the extended tabletop, it will expand into a larger school desk, providing your child with an attractive and stable desk for reading, writing, and completing studies.
Stokke® Care™ is more than a changing table for your child, it is an evolving table that exceeds all international safety standards, designed to support your child throughout their childhood. Features, Functions & Benefits:
- Wide range of configurations. Adapts as your child grows. Provides the optimal changing environment for your child through infancy.
- Open design. Creates a spacious changing environment for you and your child. Has an open design that provides easy access to your child and changing accessories.
- Easy reach. Easy to reach shelves, containers, and rails. Provides you with better control of your always active child by enabling you to access and reach all changing items without leaving or losing their focus.
- Easy to adjust. Stokke® Care™ requires an umbraco key and standard screwdriver to assemble and adjust. Enables easy assembly, disassembly, and adjustment of the changing table as your child grows.
- Twin metal rails. Provide changing assistance. Ease of access and convenience allowing towels, face cloths or the Stokke® Sleepi™ storage pocket to be hung on your changing table.
- Storage. Practical plastic containers and canvas baskets give plenty of space for tidy storage. Allow you to store and reach changing items such as diapers, wipes, lotions, talcum powder etc., at close hand.
- Adjustable shelves. All shelves can be raised and adjusted. Allow proper room for your feet under the changing table to enable you to get closer to your child and enhance interaction and communication, as well as reduce strain to your back and shoulders.
- Adjustable table height. Adjusts to two different changing heights which reduce your need to bend whilst working. Reduces strain on your lower back and shoulders when changing your child.
- Safety. Meets and complies with all international safety standards. Provides you with the reassurance and peace of mind that your child is not only safe but also secure on the changing table.
- Strength and stability. Made from strong and resilient beech wood. Beech wood possesses durable, strong and elastic properties to ensure your child's safety.
- Hygienic water repellent mattress. Provides a safe, dry and non slip surface for your child. Is highly durable, retaining form and shape.
- Protective coating. Protects with a high quality coating. Provides a smooth and resistant surface, reducing scratches and makes your changing table easier to clean and maintain.
- Timeless design. Stretches beyond the contemporaries of fashion through its aesthetically pleasing and timeless design. Ensures longevity.
- Small desk. As your baby grows out of the changing unit, it can be turned into a small desk. The desk shape and size is ideal for two children to play games on, paint or draw.
- Practical bookshelf. Can also be used as a practical bookshelf, CD rack, TV table or combination of all. Provides value and ensures longevity and use of your changing table long after your child's infancy.
- Larger school desk. Supplemented with the extended tabletop, it will expand into a larger school desk. Provides your child with an attractive and stable school, writing, and reading desk.