Stokke ® Xplory ® Pushchair - Blue Melange
Complete with Raincover, Changing Bag, Seat Insert and Mosquito Net
We will send you an email as soon as this product is back in stock.
You are not committed to buying by giving us your details,
and we promise not to pass them on to any third parties.
Stokke ® Xplory ® Pushchair - Blue Melange Description
The Stokke® Xplory® is the stroller that grows with you and your child. The adjustable seat means your baby can face you rather than away from you. This encourages eye contact and feelings of safety, security and unity: it's the most comfortable position for a baby. Later the seat can be switched to face forwards so your growing child can begin to explore the world. Adjust the footrest downwards as your baby's legs get longer and alter the seat depth with the padded seat insert to ensure your baby is always sitting comfortably.
Height adjustable seat
- Brings the child up close to the parent to stimulate bonding and development.
- Fits all table heights in cafés/restaurants.
Adjustable foot rest with ergonomic design
- Eliminates dangling feet.
- Makes the child comfortable through stimulating movement and variation whilst sitting.
- You can adapt the foot rest position as the child grows.
Depth adjustable baby pad
- An extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Offers soft, but firm support for tiny backs.
- With the baby insert the most relaxed position gives an optimal lay-back angle of 10 degrees up from a horizontal level.
- Can be removed when baby needs more space to sit.
Multi functional hood
- As for Carry Cot - Not Included
- When the child is facing forward the ventilated area can be used as a "window" to keep an eye on the child.
- Flexibility as the baby grows and their needs change.
- Facing parents for bonding, interaction and security.
- Facing the world to explore when the child is ready.
5 + 1 seating positions
- 3 positions facing parents: Sleep, rest and active.
- 2 facing forward: Rest and active.
Soft padded seat
- Gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- No sharp edges or corners that might strain the body.
Height and angle adjustable handle with ergonomic design
- Easily adjusts to fit the person pushing the stroller.
- Gives the widest range of positions and the best ergonomic solution whatever your height, from petite to very tall.
- Reduces strain on the body.
Water repellant hood with netted fabric
- Ventilation improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the Carry Cot/Seat.
- Netting allows additional viewing point for parents.
- Brings the weight of your shopping down to ground level which makes the stroller even more stable.
- Expandable mesh pocket inside
Wheels and brake
- No risk of puncturing.
- Quick release back wheels for more compact folding.
Single brake solution for both wheels
- Unique single action break without stride restricting crossbar between the wheels.
- Easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc).
- Easy swiveling front wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Space between the wheels. No crossbar between back wheels to restrict the way you walk.
- Weight and measures
- Chassis with seat 10,5 kg/23 lbs
- Chassis 8.3 kg/18,3 lbs
- Weight limit of seat 20.5 kg/45 lbs
- Length: 75 - 102 cm. - Depending on if you are using Carry Cot/Seat, and the height of the handle. (Carrycot Not included)
- Height: 89 - 123 cm Depending on how you adjust the height of the Carry Cot/Seat (Carrycot not included)
The Stokke® Xplory® fits around your child, from top to bottom, with every inch designed to enhance the experience of moving through the world, and gently embracing your child while he or she is doing just that. From the obvious height advantage offered by the Stokke® Xplory® stroller's raised seat, down to the adaptable footrest. Ensuring safety and ease of movement no matter how tall or small your child is, the Stokke® Xplory® enables comfortable and secure movement.
Made to measure
The height of style for tiny backs:The Stokke® Xplory® offers an almost infinite choice of seating positions to suit children's ever-changing needs, meaning your child's size and position can be comfortably and safely accommodated at every age, and in any situation. Whether your baby is feeling sleepy and relaxed, or active, engaged and ready to explore the world, the Stokke® Xplory® stroller's seat position can be altered with a few simple clicks. Easy, see?
The bottom line for tiny bums:The Stokke® Xplory® stroller's specially designed deepened seat is fully upholstered, making it soft and comfortable for your child's bottom - no cold, hard surfaces here - and ensuring the smoothest and safest ride possible.
Cocoon with a view
What could be a greater pleasure than watching the world go by from the safety and comfort of a cosy stroller? The brand new Stokke® Xplory® hood, with its innovative folding visor, enables you to create a warm, secure environment from which your baby can both shelter from and participate in the outside world. Folding back the adjustable hood, when the time is right, allows your baby an even wider and more vivid view of his or her surroundings. Think of it as a cocoon in which to watch, listen, learn and play
Adjustable seat depth
We're going to let you in on a secret: children grow. Fast. From tiny bouncing babies into active, alert little people. That's why the Stokke® Xplory® is fitted with a removable seat insert to accommodate the smallest kids. The reduced depth that the insert creates makes for a seating position designed for the shortest of legs, and offers a flatter back position for when your baby is resting or sleeping. this helps to reduce stress and ensures healthy growth. Then, as your child gains in height and weight, you can remove the insert so that the depth of the seat corresponds to the length of your child's legs. this way, one size really does fit all - and kids can be kept safe and secure right up to the time they're ready to take on the world on their own two feet.
Put your feet up (and down):
Ever dangled your legs over a wall or from a chair for longer than a few minutes? It's fun at first but after a while it gets tiring and you want some support for your feet. The Stokke® Xplory® stroller's ingenious adjustable footrest ensures no dangling feet, whatever the height of your child. This is not just a question of comfort, though. A footrest fastened at the correct height can help to aid the healthy development of bones, joints and muscles. And feet planted fi rmly on the footrest enable ease of movement of the upper body too, meaning your child can readily shift his or her seating position at will. Think about it: your most comfortable seating position is always your next, so it helps to be able to move freely and easily from one position to another.
Taking you higher, bringing you closer.
How would you like to spend your days at ground level, staring at other people's feet? Adults often forget that children don't always get to see the world from our lofty perspectives. Too often, they are pushed around town at the same height as our knees, out of touch with us and with the world around them. The unique height-adjustability of the Stokke® Xplory® allows kids to be raised to your level in safety and security, strengthening your bonds, promoting interactivity and encouraging all-important eye contact - while exploring the world together.
The only stroller you'll ever need.™
The Stokke® Xplory® is the stroller that grows with you and your child. The adjustable seat means your baby can face you rather than away from you. This encourages eye contact and feelings of safety, security and unity: it's the most comfortable position for a baby. Later the seat can be switched to face forwards so your growing child can begin to explore the world. Adjust the footrest downwards as your baby's legs get longer and alter the seat depth with the padded seat insert to ensure your baby is always sitting comfortably. The Stokke® Xplory® has large rear wheels and sporty, easy-swivel front wheels, making it super simple to steer, even around the tightest city corners. The lack of a crossbar between the wheels leaves plenty of space for stretching your legs while walking and for even more child-safety the Stokke® Xplory® comes with an adjustable five-point harness. And of course the Stokke® Xplory® meets all relevant international safety standards. Now just push, and go.
Stokke ® Xplory ® Pushchair - Blue Melange Specifications
- Adjustable Handle Height: Yes
- Age Range: Birth - 3 years
- PACKAGE DEAL: NO
- Changing Bag: Included
- Colour: Blue
- Mosquito Net: Included
- Raincover: Included
- Reclinable Seat: Yes
- Reversible Seat: Yes
- Weight: 18kg
- Brand: Stokke
There are no reviews for this product.
Kiddicare Service Comments
Community and FAQs
Direct Delivery Explained
Click for audio and text help.
Out of Stock Explained
Click for audio and text help.
Stock Level Explained
Click for audio and text help.
Click for audio and text help.
This product is available as a pre-order. This means that we do not currently have the item in stock but we are expecting it shortly. You can place an order for this product now your expected shipping date will be 22-02-2013