Dawson Rodgers have been manufacturing Clair de Lune nursery bedding & Coordinates in their Manchester factory since 1943.
The two of them went on to develop the company, which specialised in high quality textile items that also included household textiles, such as cushions, chair covers, tea cosies and dressing table sets.
Dawson's son John Rodgers joined the company during the summer of 1964 and continues to direct operations with his son Guy, who represents the fourth generation.
The company continue to manufacture and produce high quality textile items for the nursery under the Clair de Lune brand, which offers a wealth of experience and reliability.
Clair De LuneOverall Brand Rating at Kiddicare.com
Kiddicare customers who have purchased Clair De Lune products have submitted unbiased ratings, displayed below, to help you make a more informed buying decision
Overall Rating 4.6
See all Kiddicare videos
- No.1 Baby Website in the UK
- 1 Hour Delivery Slot
- Family Owned Business
- Largest Showroom in Europe
- Free Next Working Day Delivery*
- International Delivery
- Multi Award Winning Website
- 96% Customer Approval Rating
- Rearrange Delivery by Text Message
- Saturday Delivery Available
- 50,000 Independent Product Reviews
- Full Video Demonstrations
- Buggy Walk Demonstrations
- Ideas Feedback Forum
- Price Match Policy (never undersold)
- Paypal Secure Checkout
- Google Secure Checkout
- Pay using Cash (Cash-Ticket)
- 365 Day Hassle Free Returns
* Service only available on orders over £29.99 for UK mainland where Interlink Express is the courier.