basket icon
My basket: 0 items - £0.00
Your basket is empty  | CHECKOUT
Save for later
Hover to Zoom

Milton Sterilising Tablets (Pack Of 28)

RRP: £2.29
Save: £1.00 (44%)
Price: £1.29
(6 Reviews) | Read
WK276382 ~ 561845 (KC24065)
1 - 2 Weeks


Active Ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m




Sterilises in 15 minutes.

Use to disinfect* breast feeding equipment and baby utensils (bottles, soothers, teething rings, weaning items, etc.)

Fast: disinfects in 15 minutes.

Handy: at home or on the move.

Safe: no need to rinse.

Effective: kills germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.

*In 1 minute: Bactericidal EN1040.. Kills Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter. Fungicidal on Candida albicans (thrush). In 5 minutes: bacterial EN1276. In 15 minutes: virucidal NFT72-180.

Other Information

Xn - Harmful.

N - Dangerous to the environment.

Preparation and Usage

1 - Dissolve 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of water.

2 - Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution.

3 - They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. Do not rinse.

Renew the solution after 24 hours.


Harmful if swallowed. When in contact with an acid, releases a toxic gas. Irritant for the eyes and respiratory system. Risk of heavy eye damage. Toxic to aquatic organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed, contact a doctor and show the packaging.

Take care not to splash the solution as it may discolour fabric.

Storage Information

Keep away from children. Keep the pack closed away from dampness. Keep away from food and drinks including animal food.

  • Features

  • Brand: MILTON
  • Steriliser Accessories: Steriliser Tablets
  • Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating: 4.67     based on 6 reviews
Simple to use, very portable. Used with tommee tippee single bottle steriliser when microwave not available.
again bought these to use on holiday so I don't need to rely on a steriliser.
These tablets allow you to sterilise most things for your baby. One tablet lasts 24hrs which is great. Things are sterile and ready to use after 15 mins which is so handy, especially if something has been dropped on the floor.
Handy product
Well I have bought this product because I am traveling abroad and thus cant use my microwave sterilizer. this is an excellent alternative to it.
"I would recommend this product"
great product easy to use just only con box gets wet and falls to bits if kept near sink
great product
chris the dad