Dry crackers, big hats and a new bra… Just some of the things that can help you combat the strange, uncomfortable or downright weird symptoms you might experience during pregnancy. Click on the image below to see our handy guide to these and other survival tips.
Most read: Top 5
- The Hidden Dangers of Second Hand Nursery Furniture July 27, 2015
- Toddler Transitions: My First Big Bed July 22, 2015
- Practical Parenting: Frozen Baby Food July 22, 2015
Meet the family
Say hello to our mum and dad bloggers.
- Olivia The entrepreneur behind The Baby Bible and the No Bullsh*t Mum Revolution
- Anna Prominent parenting journo and mum to Gracie. She says it how it is
- LucyPre- and post-natal fitness expert specialising in nutrition and all things healthy