IVVI is the multi-mode pushchair with design in its DNA. It’s new, it’s exclusive, it’s just a little bit fabulous. Now this is a seriously stylish set of wheels, but read on to discover there’s more to it than just good looks…
1. Designed to make on-the-go nap time not just for newborns, the IVVI pushchair features a 180° true flat sleeper seat so that children 0-18 kg can experience snooze filled strolling.
2. Progressive suspension technology absorbs all bumps, crunches and hops so little riders get an infinitely smoother experience.
3. Tough, foam filled, airless all terrain tires let allow you to go wherever you want, whenever you want.
4. The IVVI has 2 fuss-free fold options, with the seat on or off the chassis (no more 2-piece tangles!)
5. Its oversize storage basket is both fashionable and functional, with a flip-up storage compartment to keep your gear separate from your little one’s.
6. The pushchair’s canopy offers extreme protection from the elements with its extendable, oversized 2-position canopy, flip out eyeshade, and even a mesh peek-aboo window so that when all is covered you can still keep an eye on your babe.
7. The IVVI chassis features a one-hand, ultra-compact fold perfect for travelling and storing. For pram or travel system compatibility pair it with the IVVI carrycot or PIPA™ Group 0+ car seat and away you go!
8. All fabric on the IVVI is made with Oeko-tex® certified fabric, which is both better and healthier for baby.
9. The carrycot features a secret “take-with-you” compartment so that small swag and valuables can smartly be stowed away.
10. The IVVI’s carrycot has a first class canopy, with a included dream drape™ that provides extra protection from the sun, wind and other sleep disrupting elements.
But don’t just take our word for it. Read our blogger Kip’s review of the IVVI.
IVVI pushchair £600, IVVI carrycot £200, IVVI footmuff £70. Prices correct at time of publishing.